2021 WorkLife Conference: Well-being at Work
October 21, 2021
Take a Three Breath Reset and Join Us
Thursday, October 21, 2021, from 9 - 11 a.m. (EST) for the
Well-being at Work Conference
Whether you’re working with others in person or remotely this year, the WorkLife Well-being at Work Conference is here to help you:
- discover new tools,
- learn from experts,
- connect with colleagues, and
- set goals to improve your well-being at work.
Well-being is important for individuals and workgroups no matter the season or workplace location.
Join us as we explore the questions that have surfaced in the ranks of faculty and staff, supervisors, and leaders, focusing on how to create and maintain healthier, more productive workspaces and teams.
Keynote with Nancy Costikyan, MSW, LICSW,
Director of the Office of Work/Life at Harvard University.
- Supporting Your Employees As They Manage Their Accountabilities in the Evolving Workplace
- A Nature Boost: Forest Bathing
- Well-being at Work: The Guide