The MSU-PDA is the entire community of postdoctoral scholars here at Michigan State University.
The MSU-PDA Steering Committee is a group of postdoc volunteers, whose mission is to:
- Act as a liaison between MSU postdocs and MSU administration.
- Work with the MSU Office of Postdoctoral Affairs to promote and provide opportunities for career and professional development of postdocs at MSU.
- Disseminate information relevant to MSU postdocs.
- Organize opportunities for interactions between MSU postdocs.
- Provide representation & a collective voice to address the concerns and advocate for the needs of MSU postdocs.