The MSU-PDA is looking for new Steering Committee members for the 2022-2023 year!
Steering Committee Members have the opportunity:
- To act as a liaison between MSU postdocs and MSU administration.
- To work with the MSU-OPA to promote and provide opportunities for career and professional development of postdocs at MSU.
- To disseminate information relevant to MSU postdocs.
- To organize opportunities for interactions between MSU postdocs.
PUBLIC MONTHLY MEETINGS
On the last Tuesday of the month, from 9am to 10am, members of the MSU-PDA Steering Committee meet:
- To discuss areas of concern to the MSU postdoc community
- To plan MSU-PDA events
- To provide Sub-Committee updates
- To provide information relevant and useful to the MSU postdoc community
All members of the MSU postdoc community are welcome attend these meetings via Zoom (link here).
Meeting agendas can found in the MSU Postdocs Teams.